AREAS OF EXPERTISE
BANKINGFinancial Institutions, Financial Regulations, Corporate finance and International Finance
Phd(Banking), (Finance and Banking)Monash University, Australia
MBA, (Kewangan)Memphis State University, Memphis
BBA, (Business Administration)Memphis State University, Memphis
- Ahli jawatankuasa Kenaikan Pangkat01 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021 (Faculty)
- Deputy Dean of Research and Development01 Aug 2017 - 31 Dec 2017 (Universiti Malaya)
- Deputy Dean of Research and Development01 Aug 2015 - 31 Jul 2017 (Universiti Malaya)
- Deputy Director of Research & Development01 Aug 2015 - 31 Jul 2017 (Universiti Malaya)
- Deputy Dean01 Aug 2015 - 31 Jul 2017 (Universiti Malaya)
- Deputy Dean of Research and Development01 Aug 2014 - 31 Jul 2015 (Universiti Malaya)
- Deputy Dean of Research and Development01 Aug 2014 - 31 Jul 2015 (University Malaya)
- Head of Department01 Jul 2011 - 30 Jun 2014 (Universiti Malaya)
- Head of Department01 Sep 2007 - 31 Aug 2009 (Universiti Malaya)
- Head of Department15 Jan 2007 - 01 Jul 2009 (Universiti Malaya)
- AHLIJAWATANKUASA KENAIKAN PANGKAT KE PROFESOR DAN PROFESOR MADYA, MEMBER2021 to 2021 (University)
- AHKIJAWATNKUASA IJAZAH TINGGI , MEMBER2021 to 2021 (University)
- PANEL MEMBER FOR INSPEN, COMMITTEE MEMBER2021 to 2021 (National)
- UNIVERSITY TECHNOLOGY PETRONAS, ASSESSORS2018 to 2021 (National)
- UNIVERSITI UTARA MALAYSIA, EDITORIAL BOARD MEMBER2017 to 2019 (University)
- UNIVERSITI SAINS MALAYSIA, EXTERNAL EXAMINER2016 to 2019 (University)
- AUGMENTED TECHNOLOGY, CONSULTANT2018 to 2018 (National)
- JABATAN PERKHIDMATAN AWAM (JPA), PANEL2018 to 2018 (National)
- UNIVERSITI OF MALAYA, EXAMINER2017 to 2017 (University)
- INSTITUTE OF GRADUATE STUDIES, UM, EXAMINER2017 to 2017 (University)
- QUEST INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, EXTERNAL EXAMINER2017 to 2017 (University)
- INSTITUT PENILAIAN NEGARA, PANEL APPOINTED2016 to 2017 (National)
- INSTITUT PENILAIAN NEGARA, PANEL APPOINTED2016 to 2016 (National)
- AGENSI KELAYAKAN MALAYSIA, PANEL APPOINTED2015 to 2015 (National)
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, NIGERIA, EXTERNAL EXAMINER2014 to 2015 (International)
AWARD AND STEWARDSHIP
- KHIDMAT SETIA 20 AWARD, 2015
- CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENT SERVICEUniversity of Malaya, 2014 (University)
- Pacific-Basin Finance Journal Best Paper Award 2013Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2013 (International)
- EXCELLENCE SERVICE AWARDUniversity of Malaya, 2012 (University)
- ANUGERAH kHIDMAT cEMERLANGuNIVERSITY mALAYA, 2012 (University)
- CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENT SERVICEUniversity of Malaya, 2009 (University)
- EXCELLENCE SERVICE AWARDUniversity of Malaya, 2008 (University)
- Anugerah Khidmat CemerlangUniversiti Malaya, 2008 (University)
- CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENT SERVICEUniversity of Malaya, 2007 (University)
- EXCELLENCE SERVICE AWARDUniversity of Malaya, 2006 (University)
- Sijil Khidmat CemerlangUniversity Malaya, 2006 (University)
- Recipients of Best Paper Presenter at the PhD ColloquiumFaculty of Business and Economics, Monash University, Australia, October 2003., 2003 (Others)
- Dean s ListMemphis State University, United States of America,, 1984 (University)
Article in Journal
Islam, R., Ahmad, R. (2020). Applicability of Mudarabah and Musharakah as Islamic Micro-equity Finance to Underprivileged Women in Malaysia. European Journal of Development Research, 32(1), 176-197. doi: 10.1057/s41287-019-00225-3
Islam, R., Ahmad, R., Ghailan, K., & Hoque, K. E. (2020). An Islamic Microfinance Approach to Scaling up the Economic Life of Vulnerable People with HIV/AIDS in the Muslim Society. Journal of Religion & Health, 59(3), 1327-1343. doi: 10.1007/s10943-019-00832-8
Khan, M. A., Ahmad, R., Azmi, A., Akbar, M. A new sentiment index for the Islamic stock market. Investment Analysts Journal, 27. doi:10.1080/10293523.2019.1643968
Ahmad, R., Rhee, S. G., Wong, Y. M. (2012). Foreign exchange market efficiency under recent crises: Asia-Pacific focus, Journal of International Money and Finance. 31(6), 1574-1592
Aftab, M., Ahmad, R., Ismail, I., & Phylaktis, K. (2021). Economic integration and the currency and equity markets nexus. International Journal of Finance and Economics, 26(4), 5278-5301. doi: 10.1002/ijfe.2065
Banna, H, Hassan, M. K., Ahmad, R., and Alam, R. (2021). Islamic banking Stability Amidst the Covid-19 Pandemic: The Role of Digital Financial Inclusion. International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management. Doi: 10.1108/IMEFM-08-2020-0389
Lee, S.P., Isa, M., Ahmad, R. and Bacha, O.I. (2020), "Governance and risk-taking in conventional and Islamic banks", Managerial Finance,
Islam, R., & Ahmad, R. (2019). Mudarabah and Musharakah as Micro-Equity Finance to Underprivileged Entrepreneurial Women in Selangor, Malaysia. European Journal of Development Research (ISI: Springer-Nature).
Reazul Islam, Rubi Ahmad, Khalid Ghailan and Kazi Enamul Hoque, 2019. An Islamic Microfinance Approach to Scaling up the Economic Life of Vulnerable People with HIV/AIDS. Journal of Religion and Health. 58 (3).
Rubi Ahmad, Mohamed Albaity, 2019. The Determinants of Bank Capital for East Asian Countries. Global Business Review, 20 (6). 1311-1323
Siew-Peng Lee, Mansor Isa, Rubi Ahmad and Obiyathulla Bacha. 2019. Governance and risk-taking in conventional and Islamic banks. International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management.
Islam, R., Karim, A., Ahmad, R. & Nittoli, A. (2018). Loan Repayment Pressure in the Practice of Microfinance in Bangladesh: An Empirical Study on Grameen Bank, BRAC and ASA. Journal of Rural Development, 37 (4), 697-718.
Oyebola Fatima Etudaiye-Muhtar, Rubi Ahmad, Taiwo Azeez Olaniyi and Bilqees Ayoola Abdulmumin. 2018. Financial Market Development and Bank Capitalization Ratio: Evidence from Developing Countries. Paradigm. 21(2), 126-138.
Khan, H.H., Kutan, A.M., Ahmad, R. & Gee, C.S (2017). Further evidence from South East Asian economies. International Review of Economics and Finance, 52, (91-106)
Shaharuddin, S. S., Lau, W.Y. and Ahmad, R. (2017). New Islamic Equity Style Indices: Constructing and testing the efficacy of information transmission, Cogent Economics and Finance, Vol 5, 1-19. DOI: 10.1080/23322039.2017.1363355
Shaharuddin, S. S., Lau, W.Y., Ahmad, R. (2017). Constructing Fama-French factors from style indices: Evidence from the Islamic Equity Market, Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 53(7): 1563-1572. DOI: 10.1080/1540496X.2016.1278529.
Ahmad, R., Etudaiye-Muhtar, O.F., Matemilola, B.T. et al. Portuguese Economic Journal (2016), Financial market development, global financial crisis and economic growth: evidence from developing nations, Volume 15, Issue 3, pp 199 214
Habib Hussain Khan, , Rubi Binti Ahmad , Chan Sok Gee, 2016. Bank competition and monetary policy transmission through the bank lending channel: Evidence from ASEAN. International Review of Economics & Finance, Volume 44, July 2016, Pages 19 39
Habib Hussain Khan,Rubi Ahmad and Chan Sok Gee, 2015 Bank competition and monetary policy transmission through the bank lending channel: Evidence from ASEAN, International Review of Economics & Finance, Volume 44, July 2016, Pages 19-39
Shaharuddin S. S., Lau, W. Y. and Ahmad, R. (2016). A Survey of Literature on Islamic Equity Style Investing and Its Applications, Capital Market Review, 24(1): 68-83.
Ahmad, R., Low, M.T., Koh, E.H.Y, Shaharuddin, S.S. (2015) Determinants of Bank Profitability: A Comparative Study of East Asia and Latin America. International Journal of Banking, Accounting and Finance, Vol.7, No.1, pp.34 - 51
Hasanul Banna1, Md. Saifur Rahman, Rubi Ahmad, Eric Koh and Muhammad Mehedi Masud, 2015, A MULTIVARIATE TODA- YAMAMOTO ANALYSIS:THE LONG-RUN NEXUS BETWEEN INDUSTRIAL EFFICIENCY AND DISAGGREGATED ENERGY CONSUMPTION, Pakistan Journal of Statistics, Vol. 31 (5), 575-586
Muhammad Aftab, Rubi Ahmad & Izlin Ismail. 2015. Dynamics between currency and equity in Chinese markets. Chinese Management Studies. Vol 9. Issue 3. pp. 333-354
Muhammad Aftab, Rubi Ahmad, Izlin Ismail & Mumtaz Ahmed, 2015, Does exchange-rate uncertainty matter in the Malaysia E.U. bilateral trade? An industry level investigation, EMPIRICA
Oyebola Fatima Etudaiye-Muhtar and Rubi Ahmad. 2015. The Effect of Financial Market Development on Corporate Capital Structure: Dynamic Panel Evidence from African Countries. Journal of Applied Economic Sciences. Vol 10, Issue 3 (33): 382-396.
Oyebola Fatima Etudaiye-Muhtar1 and Rubi Ahmad. 2015. Empirical Evidence of Target Leverage, Adjustment Costs and Adjustment Speed of Non-Financial Firms in Selected African Countries. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues. Volume 5. Issue 2. 482- 488.
Tong, L. Y. and Ahmad, R. (2015). The Signaling Power of the Investment Banks' Reputation of the Performance of IPOs on Bursa Malaysia. Jurnal Pengurusan, 45, 27-37
Babak Barkhordar and Rubi Ahmad, 2014, The Moderating Impact of Individual Ownership on the Relationship between Dividend Yield and Ex-dividend day excess return, International Journal of Research in Business and Technology 5(2): 635-645.
Babak Barkhordar and Rubi Ahmad. 2014. Individual Ownership and Ex-Dividend Day Price Drop Ratio: Lessons from the US Tax Act 2003. Asian Journal of Business and Accounting 7(2): 71-93
Barkhordar, B. and Ahmad, R. (2014). Individual Ownership and Ex-Dividend Day Price Drop Ratio: Lessons from the US Tax Act 2003. Asian Journal of Business and Accounting, 7(2), 71-91.
Bolaji Tunde Matemilola & Rubi Ahmad (2015) Debt financing and importance of fixed assets and goodwill assets as collateral: dynamic panel evidence, Journal of Business Economics and Management, 16:2, 407-421,
Oyebola Fatima Etudaiye-Muhtar & Rubi Ahmad, Banking Sector Development and Corporate Leverage: Empirical Evidence from South African Firms, International Journal of Economics and Finance; Vol. 6, No. 8; 278- 288.
Ahmad Ibn Ibrahimy and Rubi Ahmad. 2013. CEO compensation and timing of Executive Stock Option Exercises. International Journal of Business Governance and Ethics 8(2): 101-115
Vahid Biglari, Ervina Alfan, Rubi Ahmad and Najmeh Hajian. 2013. The Ability of Anlysts' Recommendations to Predict Optimistic and Pessimistic Forecasts. PLoS One 8(10): e73853.
Noor Azryani Auzairy, Rubi Ahmad, Catherine S.F. Ho, & Ros Zam Zam Sapian,(2012). Integration of Asian Stock Markets. International Journal of Social, Behavioral, Educational, Economic, Business and Industrial Engineering, 6(12), 3503-3509
Rubi Ahmad, Rhee, S. G. & Wong,Y. M. 2012. Foreign Exchange Market Efficiency under Recent Crises: Asia- Pacific Focus. Journal of International Money and Finance.
Sharifah Adlina S. A. & Ahmad, R. 2012. Deposit Insurance System: An Exposition for the Islamic Banks in Malaysia. International Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities 4(2) : 427-438
Albaity, M and Ahmad, R. 2011. Return Performance, Leverage Effect, and Volatility Spillover in Islamic Stock Indices Evidence from DJIMI, FTSEGII and KLSI. Investment Management and Financial Innovations 8(3): 161-171.
Mohamed Shikh Albaity & Rubi Ahmad. 2011. A Comparative Analysis of the Firm Specific Determinants of Syariah Compliant Versus Non-Syariah Compliant Firms in Bursa Malaysia. Asian Journal of Business and Accounting 4(1):102-126.
Nazrul H. Razak, Rubi Ahmad and Huson J. Aliahmed. 2011. Does Government Linked Companies (GLCs) perform better than Non-GLCs? Evidence from Malaysian Listed Companies. Journal of Applied Finance and Banking 1 (1): 213-240.
Abdul R., N. H., Ahmad, R. & Aliahmed, H. Ownership structure and corporate Performance: A comparative analysis of GLCs and Non-GLCs from Bursa Malaysia. International Review of Finance, submitted
Abdul R., N.H,Ahmad, R. & Aliahmed, H. J. 2008. Government ownership and performance: An analysis of listed companies in Malaysia. Journal of Corporate Ownership and Control. Volume 6
Ahmad, R., Ariff, M., Skully, M. J. 2008. The determinants of bank capital ratios in a developing economy Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, 15(3), 255-272
Albaity, M. & Ahmad, R. 2008. Performance of Syariah & Composite Indices: Evidence from Bursa Malaysia. Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance, vol 4, issue 1, 23-43
Rubi Ahmad, Michael Skully and Mohamed Ariff, 2008, Malaysian Bank Capital and Risk Profiles Causality Tests, Asian Journal of Business and Accounting, Faculty of Business and Accounting, University of Malaya, vol 1, issue 2, forthcoming.
Rubi Ahmad, 2007, A note on 1999-2002 Malaysian Banking Consolidation, Banker's Journal Malaysia IBBM, June 2007, page 13-18.
Rubi Ahmad, Michael Skully and Mohamed Ariff, 2007, Factors Determining Mergers of Banks in Malaysia s Banking Sector Reform, Multinational Finance Journal, vol 11. no 1 / 2, pp 1-31.
Rubi Ahmad, 2006, Capital requirement and financial regulations in banking: Are they effective? Banker s Journal Malaysia IBBM, June 2006, No. 130
Mansor Isa, Rubi Ahmad dan Chan Yik Wan, 1996, "Price Behaviour Around Earnings Announcement of Newly Listed Shares," Asian Academy of Management Journal, vol 1, no 2, July 1996, 47-56.
Rubi Ahmad and Mansor Isa, 1996, "Performance of New Issues on the Malaysian Stock Market," Malaysian Journal of Economic Studies, vol 23, no 2, December 1996, p 53-66.
Chapter in Books
- Rubi Ahmad and Sieh Mei Ling, 2000, "Globalisation of Business in the Malaysian Economy - Financial Sector." Mc-Graw Hill, 2000.
- Rubi Ahmad and Angeline Teh, 1999, Case-writing: An Errant Worker: A Management's Dilemma, Management Business Management Cases, Sejana Publishing.
Article in Proceeding
- Chin Yuen Hin and Rubi Ahmad, An Evaluation of the Performance of Malaysian REITS 1900-2006. The 12th Asia Pacific Management Conference, Bangkok, Thailand, 17-18 December 2006.
- Rubi Ahmad, Mohamed Ariff and Michael Skully, Factors Determining Mergers of Banks in Malaysia s Banking Sector Reform, The Malaysian Finance Asociation 7th Annual Conference in Kuala Terengganu on 9-10 May, 2005.
- Rubi Ahmad, Mohamed Ariff and Michael Skully, The determinants of capital ratios at banking institutions: Evidence from Malaysia, The 16th Asian Finance Association Conference 11-13 July 2005 in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- Rubi Ahmad, Mohamed Ariff and Michael Skully, The determinants of acquiring banks in guided mergers: Malaysia Evidence. The Australian Finance Banking Conference in Sydney, Australia on 17-18 December 2003
- MOhamed Shikh Albaity and Rubi Ahmad, A Maacroeconomic Analysis of Islamic and Conventional Stock Market Indices: Evidence from Bursa Malaysia - Unpublished Writting Works
- Rubi Ahmad and M. Lukman, A comparative study on the Efficiency of the Malaysian SMEs: Bumiputra and Non-Bumiputra SMEs - Unpublished Writting Works
- 2016 - 2018, Others MOHEAlternative Financial Institutions to Interest and Their Roles in Reducing the Gap between the Rich and the Poor: An Islamic Perspective ( Co-Researcher)
- 2009 - 2010, Geran Penyelidikan Universiti Malaya (UMRG)A comparative Study of the Performance Evaluation of the Microfinance Projects in Malaysia and Bangladesh ( Consultant)
- 1998 - 2008, IRPAGlobalisation of Business in the Malaysian Economy a focus on the financial sector. ( -)
- 1998 - 2008, Ministry of Entrepreneur DevelopmentSurvey on the Non-performing Loans in the Malaysian Banking Sector. ( Coordinator)
- 2007 - 2008A comparative Study on the Efficiency of the Malaysian SMEs; Bumi and Non-Bumi ( Coordinator)
- 1999 - 1999, Sepang International Circuit Sdn BhdStudy the Economic Impact of Formula One ( -)
- 2007 - 2008, UM (Peruntukan Jangka Pendek)An Efficiency Study on the Malaysian Public-listed Companies ( Coordinator)
- Middle Management Development Program for Panasonic, PANASONIC01 Jan 2018 - 01 Jan 2019 (National)
- Finance for Non-Financial Professionals, Kementerian Dalam Negeri01 Jan 2017 - 01 Jan 2017 (National)
- Study The Economic Impact of Formula One, Sepang International Circuit Sdn Bhd01 Nov 1999 - 01 Nov 1999 (National)
- The Study of The Npls of Malaysian Banks During Pre and Post-Asian Crisis 1997, Ministry of Entrepreneur Development01 Nov 1998 - 01 Nov 1998 (National)
- Deposit insurance in a dual-banking system, INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS, Indonesia College of Economics (International) (29 Apr 2016 - 30 Apr 2016)
- Weather the storm: major development in financial affairs in Europe and its implications to the development of the 21stCentury Maritime Silk-Road, Qianhai Conference 2014, Qinhai Institute for Innovative Research and The European House Ambrosetti (International) (06 Dec 2014 - 07 Dec 2014)
- An Evaluation of the Performance of Malaysian REITS 1900-2006. , The 12th Asia Pacific Management Conference,  (International) (17 Dec 2006 - 18 Dec 2006)
- Performance of Syariah and Composite Indexes: Evidence from Kuala Lumpur Stock Market, 19th Asian-Pacific Conference on International Accounting Issues, Faculty of Business and Accountancy, UM (International) (11 Nov 2007 - 13 Nov 2007)
- Determinants of Non-Performing Loans of the US Commercial Banks : Does Managerial Ability Matter?, WORLD FINANCE CONFERENCE 2018, University of Technology Mauritius (International) (25 Jul 2018 - 27 Jul 2018)
- "Government Ownership and Firm Performance: Evidence from Singapore and Malaysia" , 21st Annual Conference of the Multinational Finance Society,, Multinational Finance Society (International) (29 Jun 2014 - 02 Jul 2014)
- Malaysian bank capital and risk profiles: Causality Tests., The 17th Asian Finance Association Conference, Asian Finance Association (International) (10 Jul 2006 - 12 Jul 2006)
- The relationship between bank capital and risk., The Malaysian Finance Asociation 8th Annual Conference , University of Sabah (National) (08 May 2006 - 09 May 2006)
- Factors Determining Mergers of Banks in Malaysia, The Malaysian Finance Asociation 7th Annual Conference , University Institute Technologi Mara (National) (09 May 2005 - 10 May 2005)
- The determinants of acquiring banks in guided mergers: Malaysia Evidence., The UM-FBA Asian Business Conference 2005 , Faculty of Business and Accountancy, UM (International) (14 Apr 2005 - 15 Apr 2005)
- The determinants of acquiring banks in guided mergers: Malaysia Evidence., The Australian Finance Banking Conference , , UNSW (International) (17 Dec 2003 - 18 Dec 2003)
- (2023) A Panelist for Real Estate Development and Finance, National, (Reviewer)
- (2021) Evaluate Its Diploma Programme, National, (External Assessor)
- (2021) Assess The Project Research Progress., National, (External Evaluator)
- (2021) As An Evalutor for The Research Project Proposals, University, (Reviewer)
- (2021) Binus Business Review is Published by Bina Nusantara University in Indonesia, International, (Reviewer)
- (2021) External Review Panel for Utar's Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours), University, (Reviewer)
- (2021) An External Assesor for Sunway College's Diploma of Finance, National, (External Assessor)
- (2021) Review Research Project Proposals and Their Research Progress, National, (Reviewer)
- (2021) Sebagai Penilai Luar Bagi Kenaikan Pangkat, National, (External Evaluator)
- (2021) An External Assessor for it Undergraduate Programme in Malaysia, International, (External Assessor)
- (2021) External Course Review Report for Monash University, International, (Reviewer)
- (2020) The editorial team of International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management., (Editor)
- (2020) Advising Editor to Albukhary Social Business Journal (ASBJ)., (Advisory Committee)
- (2014) CORPORATE SCANDALS IN MALAYSIA: A POLITICAL ECONOMY ANALYSIS ON CORPORATE GOVERNANCE REFORMS , (External Examiner)
- (2014) A THESIS EXAMINATION REPORT ON DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY PROPOSAL EVALUATION.'Capital financing structure on Shariah and Non-Shariah Compliant Listed Companies Performance" , (External Examiner)
- Beta, Form Size, Book-to-Market Equity and Variations in Stock Returns: An application of the three-factor asset pricing model in Malaysia, , (External Examiner)
- Corporate Governance and Performance of Banking Firms: Evidence From Asian Emerging Markets
- Benchmarking the Efficiency on Malaysian Commercial Banks: An Empirical Investigation,
Contribution to external organisation
- (2022) Technical Committee for City Cancer Challenge Greater Petaling, International, (Technical Advisor)
- (2021) Leader for Finance Technical Team, International, (Technical Advisor)
- (2021) Panel Expert for Jabatan Penilaian dan Perkhdmatan Harta, National, (Expert Advisor)
- (2021) Give Advice On The Research Projects, National, (Expert Advisor)
- (2020) Bengkel Penilaian Data dan Dokumen HICOE KPT, Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi Malaysia
- (2014) QIANHAI CONFERENCE 2014 , Qianhai Institute for Innovative Research (QIR) and The European House Ambrosetti
- (2014) 2014 MFA 16th Annual Conference titled Financial Systems Re-Generation: MAPS, GAPS and TRAPS", Malaysian Finance Association and Faculty of Business and Accounntancy
(2009) Foreign Exchange Market Efficiency, WONG YUEN MENG
(2009) Bank risk and deposit insurance premium in a dynamic panel model: Evidence from Malaysian dual banking system, Sharifah Adlina Syed Abdullah
(2009) Are Analysts' Recommendations Associated With Management Earnings Forecasts?, Vahid Biglari
(2008) The Impact Of Ownership Structure On The Ex-Dividend Day Price Behavior, Babak Bakhordar
(2007) A Comparative Study Of The Performance, Macroeconomic Variables, And Firm Specific Determinants Of Islamic And Non-Islamic Indices: The Malaysian Evidence, Mohamed Shikh Abu Bakar Al-Baity
(2007) Bank Capital Buffer, Leverage Ratio And Portfolio Risk-Return Decision : Evidence From Malaysia And Indonesia, Ahmad Kemo Touray
(2007) Executive Stock Option Scheme (Esos) And Blockholder Ownership As Governance Mechanisms On Firm Performance, Ahmad Ibrahimy
(2007) Stock Market Liberalization, Returns And Integration In Asia, Nor Azryani Auzairy
(2007) Government Ownership And Corporate Performance: A Comparative Analysis Of Malaysian And Singaporean Listed Companies, Nazrul Hisyam Ab. Razak
(2005) Stock Market Liquidity Commonality And Its Determinants, MOHAMMED H M ABU ZAID
(2007) The Effect of Debt Financing on Stock Returns: A Study on the Malaysian Stock Market, Ahmad Fariz Hamzah
(2007) Comparative Study of the Performance of the Islamic Banks and Conventional Banks in United Arab Emirates, Mohd Khadar Ismail Hagi
(2007) The Performance of Universal Banks: Evidence from Malaysia, Damian Oh Kok Huat
(2007) The Relationship Between Ownership Structure & Performance: Study on Listed Indonesian Companies, Catur Sasongko
(2007) A Comparative Analysis of the Performance of Islamic and Conventional Banks in Pakistan, Naveed Sajjad
(2007) Personal Financial Management, Mej. Sarman Bahrom (University of Malaya (UM))
(2006) Bankruptcy Costs and the Optimal Capital Structure, Nazrinn Fariss Idris
(2005) Determinants of Bank Merger Premiums, Elaine Yee Sow Mun
(2005) An evaluation of the M-REITS 1990-2006, Chin Yuen Hin
- (2018) CQC7002 - Economics for Managers
- (2018) CVA8002 - Financial Issues and Practices
- (2017) CXHB7105 - Doctoral Seminar in Corporate Finance
- (2016) CFGB6101 - Economics for Managers
- (2016) CFGM6102 - Accounting and Financial Decision Making
- (2016) CXHB7105 - Doctoral Seminar in Corporate Finance
- (2010) CFGB6101 - Managerial Economics
- (2009) CFGB6101 - Managerial Economics
- (2008) CFGB6302 - Money and Banking
- (2008) CFGB6310 - Bank Management
- (2007) CFGB6102 - Corporate Finance
- (2007) CFGB6302 - Money and Banking
- (2010) CBEB3104 - Corporate Finance
- (2008) CBEB3104 - Corporate Finance
- (2008) CBEB3104 - Corporate Finance
- (2008) CBEB3309 - Bank Management
- (2007) CAEA2210 - Corporate Finance
- (2007) CBEB3104 - Corporate Finance
- (2007) CBEB3104 - Corporate Finance
- (2007) CBEB3309 - Bank Management
- (2007) CBEB3309 - Bank Management
- (2006) CAEA2210 - Corporate Finance
- (2006) CAEA2210 - Corporate Finance
- (2006) CBEB3104 - Corporate Finance
- (2006) CBEB3104 - Corporate Finance
SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY ACTIVITIES
- An External Assessor for Sunway College'S Diploma in Finance, (01 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021) (National)
- An External Assessor for Sunway College Diploma in Finance Program, (01 Dec 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)
- An External Assessor for University of Malaysia Sabah'S Bachelor of International Finance With Honours (International and Offshore Banking)., (01 Oct 2019 - 30 Sep 2020)
- As a Keynote Speaker in The 3rd International Research Conference On Management and Business (Ircmb) 2018 in Banyuwangi, East Java, Indonesia, (11 Dec 2018 - 12 Dec 2018)
- Perlantikan Sebagai Panel Temuduga Program Hadiah Latihan Persekutuan dan Cuti Belajar Bergaji Penuh Sessi 2019, (29 Oct 2018 - 30 Oct 2018)
- A Discussant in The 2018 Meeting of World Finance Conference in Mauritius July 25-27 2018, (25 Jul 2018 - 27 Jul 2018)
- Facilitator for Asean Csr Network and Fellowship 2018, (05 Mar 2018 - 06 Mar 2018)
- Invited as Panelist and Keynote Speaker in International Seminar "Institutional Excellence for Economic Growth" in P.G. Department of Commerce, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, India, (28 Jan 2018 - 29 Jan 2018)
- A Judge for Business Challenge in Malaysian Business Student Summit 2018, (20 Jan 2018 - 23 Jan 2018)
- Team Manager, Subang Jaya Community Youth Football League, 2006-2007, ( )
- Peristilah Kamus, Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka, 1998-1999., ( )
- Head of Education Programme, Pibg Sekolah Sri Subang Seksyen 14, Subang Jaya, 1998-1999., ( )
Internal / External Course
INTERNAL COURSE- ORGANIZED BY PTJ
BENGKEL TASK FORCE EKSESAIS PENSTRUKTURAN SEMULA FPP DAN FEP, Bengkel Task Force Eksesais Penstrukturan Semula Fpp dan Fep (30 Mar 2021 - 30 Mar 2021)
THE DIGITAL FINANCE ECOSYSTEM, Online (01 Nov 2021 - 30 Nov 2021)